EXIT THIS WINDOW
onBoard™ 35 Air 22395
(12) Support Videos Available
Safety 1st helps you to start your little one off on the right road with the onBoard35 featuring Air Protect Side Impact Technology
2. Understanding Your Car Seat: Parts
This segment will point out the different parts of the onboard35 Air child restraint system.
3. Understanding Your Car Seat: Carrier and Base Function
In this segment we will show you how to use some of the basics of the onBoard 35 air child restraint system. It is important to follow all guidelines for maximum safety for your child.
4. Preparing Child Restraint to Fit your Child
This segment will show you how to prepare the child restraint to fit your child.
5. Securing & Removing Child from Restraint
This segment will show you how to secure your child in the car seat and how to remove your child from the car seat.
6. Removing Harness & Pad for Cleaning
This segment will show you how to remove the harness and pad for cleaning purposes.
7. Installing the Harness System
This segment will show you how to install the harness system and buckle.
8. Seat Belts Versus LATCH
This segment will show you how to use the Safety 1st onboard 35 air system with the seating and seat belts in your vehicle.
9. Installation Using Base & LATCH System
This segment will show you how to install the Child Restraint System in your vehicle using the Base and the LATCH System.
10. Installation Using Base & Seat Belts
This segment will show you how to install the Child Restraint System in a vehicle using the Base and the vehicle belts.
11. Installation Without Base
This segment will show you how to install the Child Restraint System in the vehicle without the base.
12. Finished Product & Wrap Up
Congratulations! Your Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Car Seat is now fully assembled and ready to use safely in your vehicle.
Mon-Thu 7:00am-6:00pm; Fri 7:00am-4:30pm (EST)
Safety & Warning Information